11th, 12th & 13th August 2017.
Below are key details plus terms and conditions.
- Whisky Fringe 2017 is on Friday 11th, Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th August, 2pm – 6 pm each day (last sample pour at 5.45pm)
- Tickets will go on sale for all three days at 12pm (noon) on the 14th of March 2017.
- Tickets will only be available online through Brown Paper Tickets.
- Tickets are NOT available to reserve or buy in advance of the release date.
- Tickets are not available to purchase through royalmilewhiskies.com, telephone sales or from any of our shops.
- 4 tickets maximum per customer.
- Tickets are non refundable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Tickets will be priced at £30.00 plus booking fee (includes a £10 money off voucher)
- The £ 10 voucher can be used against any bottle worth £ 40 or over at the event or in any or our stores.
- Please note, we strongly recommend you purchase tickets via a desktop or laptop computer rather than with mobile devices.
- At the event, look after your free snifter glass. It's yours to keep and we will give you a box at the end to carry it, but if you misplace or break it you will be charged if you want a replacement. You have been warned!
- Exhibitors are well within their rights not to serve anyone who is rude, threatening or intoxicated. Event management reserve the right to refuse entry or eject anyone who is out of order. Please drink responsibly - don't ruin it for everybody else or, more importantly, yourself.
- This event is only available to those of legal drinking age in Scotland (18 years old). We will be checking ID at the event in accordance with the Challenge 25 initiative. If you look young please bring ID.
The popularity of our event means that once again we will undoubtedly be oversubscribed for tickets and unfortunately some people will miss out. We would love to accommodate everybody, but the reality is that this is simply not possible. Part of the success of our event is due to the wonderful venue, there really is nothing comparable to the Mansfield Traquair. We look forward to seeing you in August. For the most up to date information follow us on Twitter or Facebook.