The great Glen Scotia giveaway!
This year we’ve been delighted to exclusively bottle not one but, TWO different expressions of Glen Scotia and we’ve now giving you the chance to grab a bottle of both. Just head on over to Facebook, like our page, like the post and tag a friend you’d like to share a dram or two with and you’ll be in with a chance of winning.
It’s testament to the work that Glen Scotia have been doing that we’ve bottled two different single casks from them this year. We believe they are making some of the best bang for your buck whisky at the moment and with the raft a new distilleries and expression hitting the market that’s no small feat!
Our first bottling was distilled in December 2006 and matured in a single cask until June this year (that’s 2017, in case you’re reading this in the future!)
It is in the classic Campbeltown style and has a huge whack of tangy spiciness running through it which is complimented by sweet vanilla notes. Our staff have really taken to this whisky and it’s been a real joy seeing the varied tasting notes they’ve come up with for this complex dram.
The second is a peated expression which was first released at the end of October. It’s a top notch drop (if we do say so ourselves) and has the perfect balance of peat and sweetness that makes it perfect for sharing over good conversation.
So what are you waiting for? Head over to Facebook now and enter for a chance to win both!
Terms and Conditions
Entries must be submitted by 23rd Novemebr 2017.
Please read these competition rules carefully.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) In a country which allows the shipment of alcohol
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees of Royal Mile Whiskies or any associated companies.
3. Entries must be posted on Facebook.
4. The winner will be selected at random.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
7. The completion winner will be notified through Facebook.
8. The prize is not transferable.
9. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash.
14. Royal Mile Whiskies reserves the right to change or amend these rules at any time. We may also create supplementary rules and these will be added to the terms and conditions.