Need help? Call us on +44 (0)131 524 9380 (Office)

31 Days Of German Riesling: The Other 69%!

31 Days Of German Riesling: The Other 69%!
28th July 7.30pm

Availability: In stock

£15.00
(Inc. VAT)
Quantity
OR
Product Information

Description

Location: Drinkmonger, Bruntsfield Place, Edinburgh
Date: Friday 28th July
Time: 7.30pm

While celebrating the '31 days of Riesling' we came to a big realisation. Germany still, somehow, has a reputation for producing very sweet, fruity wines that left a lot to be desired. This isn't the case though. In fact only 31% of German wine is made in that style. The other 69%? Well, that's made in the classic dry and off-dry style and are some of the best wines in the world (or at least we think so!)

Keep Up-to-Date with Our latest News